Benefel is in the unique position to offer service and advice on BOTH induction sealing machinery and materials and Labelling Machinery.
Benefel is able to offer Induction sealing machinery and Technical advice on the induction sealing process.
- Induction Sealing Process Vaildation Tools – Benefel is the Authorised Australian agent for the Line Patrolman™
- Induction sealing cap lining material to be applied to your caps
- Assistance in securing the supply of caps or lids (customized if necessary).
This is possible as Benefel works with a large pool of cap and lid manufacturers.
Click the Images below to View our Wide Range of Products
Induction Sealing Machines
Depending on the range of product and cap/lid/closure shapes, different sealing heads can be supplied. Featuring an air-cooled system, compact construction for easy integration into the filling line, easy to use controls and much more.
1. Missing Foil Detection with Bottle Eject Mechanism or Signal
2. Bottle Accumulation Detection to avoid the situation where bottles are stalled under the active sealing head.
3. Pressurized Cabinet version to work in dangerous areas.
4. Field bus connection to the production process ASI/PROFIBUS/CAM OPEN/DEVICE NET
5. Integration of power regulation proportional to the speed of the conveyor via feedback from your existing conveyor’s speed controller. Another key advantage MeRo are able to offer over nearly every other make.
Labelling MachinesWe are proud of the LabelOn™ Modular machine quality of build, finish, design and versatility. This modular machinery is priced to knock out any serious competition. In addition to quality and capability, our modular machines have combination of features which are unmatched by machines nearly double its price.The LabelOn™ Modular range has been developed to achieve Optimal:
- Ease of Set-Up
- Accurate Results
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- Machine Value
- Configuration Choices
- Ease and Speed of Service
- Remote Service Support